Tuesday, May 5, 2009

33 weeks!

God is good! We've made it to 33 weeks! Baker is doing just great and enjoying kicking his mama! Which I have to say, I enjoy too! We had a doctor appt last Friday, and Baker is about 4 pounds 1 ounce. He's as healthy has can be! I also had some good news, I've lost two more pounds! I'm now -1! I've lost weight!!! In the beginning I'd gained at the most 9 pounds. So, I've lost 10 all together! We got the most precious picture at this last appt...Look at those toes!!! So incredible!

My work threw me a surprise baby shower on Friday... I was completely shocked!!! They even called Phil and had him be there with me! It was amazing! We got so much that we needed, AND almost 1,000 diapers!!!

Then Saturday was our church shower. This was crazy!!! There were almost 40 people there! We had a blast (or I did!) opening gifts and playing the shower games. Baker will be so spoiled, because he has so many people who love him!!!

The next few weeks are even more busy than before. We have our Spring Revival next week and everything just compiles off of that!!! Work will be crazy too. But that is just making our time waiting on our little one going by a ton faster!!!! I'm hoping to have Maternity pictures taken the end of this month.... then our Family shower is on the 6th of June!!!

Seven weeks and counting!!!!

No comments: