Monday, September 8, 2008

Nature took it's course...

So on Friday night... nature took course, and my cycle began. It is always a very emotional time for me... but add in the nervousness about the test, and it's doubled. Here's what was going through my head:
  • Phil was two hours late getting home from working at the church, that made me upset.
  • I saw blood and was reminded of the baby I lost (which happens every month...), that made me upset.
  • I have been sick for the past week, and am tired of it, that made me upset.
  • I made myself sick because I was so upset, and that made me upset.
  • Another month, I'm not pregnant... that made me upset.

So, as you can see... Friday night wasn't the best of nights. Phil was so gracious, and held me for forever. Alot of my being upset was from not feeling good, and being tired of not feeling good. Then I got period cramps and that didn't help. I really didn't expect it to happen this month. But we always have a glimmer of hope that our dreams will come true.

The test is set for Friday, September 12th. I have to be there at 7:30 a.m.

Here is what we might find out:

  • Tubes are clear, everthing is good. No answer to my infertilness.
  • Everything is covered in Endo, and or cysts. (surgery required)
  • Blockages that can be opened. (surgery required)
  • Too many problems, and nothing can be done. Move on to other options.

There are other things we could find out, but I don't want to go into that much detail. Please just keep Phil and I in your prayers as this is a very private thing for us, but we need as much prayer as possible. We need God to lift our spirits and our faith.

P.S. - What do you think of my new layout? :) I thought it didn't look as depressing :D

No comments: