Wednesday, September 24, 2008

::Thinking::

I'm a music person. I've always loved music. Being a musician, or at least this is how I am... I read the music, but I hear the words. I comprehend words. If you ask me the words to almost any song I've heard, or played, I can tell you the words to all the verses. My point is, I love lyrics. My spirit is refreshed, and it causes me to stop and worship God. I was driving home the other day, and I've heard this song a few times, but for some reason, it stuck with me. I had to raise my hand and praise God for giving me this moment to know and ponder how wonderful He really is!
One part of the song says:
I could try to be somebody else
Who's much better off than me
But I need to remember this
That it's when I'm at my weakest
I can clearly see
He made the lame walk and the dumb talk
And He opened blinded eyes to see
That the sun rises on His time
Yet He knows our deepest desperate need
And the world waits while His heart aches
To realize the dream
I wonder what life would be like if we let Jesus live thru you and me.

It's by Big Daddy Weave (who I <3). HERE is a like to the music video. Take a minute, and listen/watch. The words are amazing.

2 comments:

Charlie McCoy said...

I heart ♥ this song!!!! It's one of my favorite's for sure! Thanks for sharing. Sure does/can speak to you!

Rene said...

I love this song! Thanks for posting it- I needed to hear that today!