Wednesday, November 19, 2008

For heaven's sake...

I've been horrible at blogging lately! Please rest assured, that I'm not giving up my blogging any time soon... I've been incredibly busy lately, and between being busy, I'm puking :) Yup... full flegged morning sickness :) Don't get me wrong... it's great lol It's a daily reminder that God has answered our prayers! I have so much to write about... but so little time. Phil and I are going to a wedding Georgia this weekend, we leave tonight, then we'll be back late Sunday night... Pray for us... He is a groomsmen and I am the pianist... And boy am I ever nervous!!! :) Everything will be great though, and we are so looking forward to seeing so many of our college friends...

I will write again on Monday... Again, I have so much to write about... I've had a few small complications, and stress n' such... But God is good. And the baby is just perfect. Tune back in next Monday!

Again, I'm sorry for the delay... thanks to all my faithful readers for your patience...

Oh... if you haven't seen a picture of the baby... feel free to visit my other blog here.

1 comment:

Jim and April said...

im glad your feeling sick because that means your preggo and baby is ok so happy to hear that...although sorry you feel sick ! it will be worth it! Hang in there!