Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Nothing really...

to report about. I'm pretty sure that I ovulated over the weekend, which would be great. We pray that God will let it happen when we least expect it... and we don't expect it to happen this month. But my God is a God of miracles! :)

My birthday is in 5 days... I'll be 25. Sounds so old to me.

I wanted to ask everyone to share thier favorite Bible verse. Is there a verse that always encourages you or lifts you up? I'd love to know it, so please share!

One that has become especially important to me lately is one I've shared on here before, but I have it posted on my desk at work to encourage me. It is...

That your faith should not stand in the power of men, but in the power of God. I Cor 2:5

3 comments:

Valerie said...

The verse that helped through the sudden death of my Dad was Psalm 34:18: The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
He's proved that to me over and over again. The best part is that God is not a respecter of persons, therefore, He will do that for any of His children.
No matter what trial I've faced, and believe me, I've faced some, He has been my best friend, my Comforter; my everything.

The Howell Family said...

Love you and am still praying!!

Psalm 18:30
"As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him."

Mary said...

The verse that I claimed when I was praying for a husband would help you as well I think. It's Job 6:8. "Oh that I might have my request; and that God would grant me the thing that I long for!" Praying for you guys, sweetie! :)